14 October 2010

'Good taste is the excuse I've always given for leading such a bad life'

OKAY, so in case you hadn't guessed I'm taking a short hiatus from blogging. Not because I don't like you guys (you're SPECIAL) nor because I have nothing to blog about (I HAVE A LIST) but because, to quote shakespeare:

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them. And others have laptops.

...I don't. I am OWED one, we're just waiting for an extremely special special offer. The specialness is yet to be specified.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't some sort of rebellion. My mother is no more inclined to buy me a laptop when I'm not blogging then when I am. In truth, she doesn't even know about this blog. This is simply me rejecting my computer. Because it hates me. And, I have to say, the feeling is mutual...

1 comment:

Dare to be true: nothing can need a lie: A fault, which needs it most, grows two thereby.
- George Herbert

Your views and comments are always appreciated; no matter what they say...